Zoom H2n Stereo Handheld Recoder
Representing a new generation of portabl recording, the H2n is Zoom’s most innovative handheld recorder to date. Zoom has packed groundbreaking features into an ultra-portable device that allows you to record pristine audio anywhere you go. From film and broadcast, to journalism, podcasting, musical performance, songwriting and rehearsals, the H2n brings the very best in stereo recording to a convenient, user-friendly package that fits in your pocket.
The H2n features our best microphones yet and is the only portable recorder with five mic capsules onboard. This design enables the H2n to offer four unique recording modes: Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel surround sound.
With its newly designed user interface, the H2n’s critical controls are right at your fingertips and make studio-quality recording a breeze. In addition, the H2n features a 1.8-inch backlit LCD display for crystal-clear monitoring and a built-in reference speaker that allows you to playback recordings on the spot.
Further enhancing its flexibility and convenience, the H2n provides over 20 hours of continuous operation on just two standard AA alkaline batteries! If you experience battery loss or an accidental power-down while recording, the H2n’s new data recovery function will automatically restore your recorded data the next time the unit is powered on. Use the H2n’s High-Speed USB 2.0 interface to easily store, edit, playback and share your favorite creations or use it as a USB microphone and record directly to your computer.
The H2n is packaged with everything you need to start recording right out of the box. It includes two AA batteries, Steinberg’s WaveLab LE 7 editing software and a 2GB SD card. It can accommodate up to a 32GB SDHC card for over 50 hours of recording time (16-bit/44.1kHz WAV format) or 555 hours of stereo recording (128kbps MP3 format). In addition, an optional H2n accessory package (APH-2n) includes a wired remote control with an extension cable, windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded-shell case and mic clip adapter.
Zoom H2n Stereo Handheld Recoder
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones with 120° X/Y configuration for true stereo imaging
- Five built-in mic capsules provide Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and
- 4-channel recording modes
- Records in WAV up to 24-bit/96kHz and MP3 up to 320kbps
- Newly designed user interface
- Additional functions include Lo-cut Filter, Compressor/Limiter, Auto Gain, Pre-Rec, Auto-Rec, Tuner, Metronome, Variable Speed Playback, Key Control, A-B Repeat, File Dividing, Normalize, MP3 Post-Encode, Marker and Surround Mixer
- Data recovery function protects against unexpected recording errors
- Over 20 hours of operation using two standard AA batteries
- Operates on battery, AC or USB bus power
- 1.8-inch backlit LCD display with 128 x 64 resolution
- Analog-type Mic Gain wheel
- Built-in reference speaker
- High-speed USB 2.0 card reader function
- 1/8-inch Mic/Line Input and Phones/Line
- Output stereo phone jacks
- Accommodates up to 32GB SDHC memory cards
- Includes Steinberg WaveLab LE 7 editing software
- 2GB SD memory card
- Two AA batteries