Waves Gold Native Plugin Bundle
The Waves Gold Native Bundle is simply everything you need. The ultimate package with sweetening and mastering processors plus sound-design mindbenders. From the original Q10 and L1 to the Renaissance series to Enigma and MondoMod. Don't skimp. Go for the Waves Gold on the way to your gold record. There are over 300 setups and processors that provide exacting control of the highest-resolution tools for musicians mastering remix restoration multimedia film web games and everything else audio.
Waves Gold Native Plugin Bundle
- Renaissance Reverberator: Highest quality, professional reverb tools! Easy to use, with incredible detail and flexibility.
- Renaissance EQ: Perhaps the most musical EQ plug-in ever developed, the award-winning Renaissance EQ lets you use EQ as a creative tool. Features 48-bit internal processing for maximum resolution and special filters based on analog filter designs to provide maximum sonic warmth and clarity.
- Renaissance Compressor: Looking to put that distinctive, much-loved analog sound into your digital sonic creations? There's no better means than the Renaissance Compressor, a plug-in that gives you that fat, punchy analog sound. The Renaissance features an intuitive interface for comprehensive, detailed control.
- L1 Ultramaximizer: The industry-standard digital limiter. L1 combines state-of-the-art peak-limiting with advanced requantization, delivering maximum level and highest resolution for all audio applications.
- MaxxBass: Just like the name says, this plug-in delivers boomin' sound on the low end, giving you expansive bass regardless of speaker size or audio source.
- Q10 ParaGraphic Equalizer: A plethora of EQ options for every application! 10 bands of fully parametric EQ, with over 200 filters in the extensive setup library.
- S1 Stereo Imager: 4 unique stereo-image modifiers. Expand the stereo-width, improve spaciousness, adjust center channel and stereo image separately. Features MS matrix processing and more!
- C1 Compressor/Gate: True frequency-selective dynamic processor with phase compensation. A surgical tool that's ideal for mastering and voice-over. Supported by an extensive setup library.
- Trueverb: Virtual room/reverb processor offering you control of room size and the frequency response of room. You can also control the distance from the sound source! Includes a comprehensive setup library.
- De-Esser: Easy-to-use dedicated de-esser, the ultimate tool for processing lots of vocal tracks. It's easy on DSP.
- AudioTrack: Excellent channel insert with 4-band, fully parametric, EQ, compressor, and gate, all in one space-saving window, now 88.2/96kHz-ready for many native platforms! This is ideal for multimedia producers, voiceover, project studios, and more. Unbelievably efficient on any
system, with undeniable quality!
- PAX Psychoacoustic Analyzer: Realtime analyzer based on our hearing, shows 52 or 68 bands, with RMS, peak, weighting, variable integration time, and much more. Perfect for mastering, trouble-shooting, environmental analysis and more.
- Doubler: Doubler is for any musician or audio engineer who wants a superior "Double Tracking" effect. The NEW Waves Doubler uses delay and pitch modulation to create a new class of sounds. Unlike other delay and pitch modulation processors Doubler specializes in the double tracking sound that is great on polyphonic instruments and full mixes.
- Renaissance Axx: The Renaissance Axx is a compressor ideal for optimizing level and dynamics of any track especially guitars, bass and other instruments. The Renaissance Axx Incorporates a limiter at the output so that you don't create digital clipping. The Renaissance Axx has a fixed ratio curve and automatic release control. Using just 3 simple controls you can get the dynamics and level that you want. The idea behind the control of Renaissance Axx is to have the musician and more hobbyist sound engineer in mind and provide something that fast setting and yet very effective with the sound quality of a true pro audio quality.
- IR-L: IR-L is Waves "light" convolution reverb, offering the same great sound and impulse responses as IR-1 but with fewer controls for simpler, more efficient operation.
- Tune LT: This is a "light version of Tune, which performs pitch correction of vocals and other instruments with a new level of transparency. In addition, Tune allows you to change individual notes or entire melodies as easily as manipulating MIDI notes, while Tune's formant correction provides completely natural-sounding results. Tune features a familiar "piano-roll" interface which displays the original pitch, the corrected pitch and individual notes, offering intuitive and flexible operation.