Waves API Collection Plug-In Bundle
The API Collection Native from Waves is a bundle of four plug-ins, co-developed with API that recreate the EQ and dynamics sections of API's legendary vintage consoles. The plug-ins do more than emulate the hardware of these modules - they capture the sound that is API, a sound much in demand by engineers, producers and artist alike.
The bundle includes three EQ modules and a stereo compressor. The API 550A provides reciprocal equalization at fifteen-points in five-steps of boost/cut, divided into three overlapping ranges. The API550B provides four overlapping bands with seven switchable filter frequencies, spanning up to five-octaves per band.
Based on API's 1967 classic, the 560 ten-band graphic equalizer features precision filtering and very high headroom. Since boost and cut characteristics are identical, previous equalization actions can be easily undone. The 2500 stereo compressor can function as either a dual mono or linked compressor, and features both "feed back" and "feed forward" designs for added flexibility.
- Electronic Delivery via Download
- Formats: AAX Native, TDM, RTAS, AudioSuite, VST, AU, SoundGrid
- Hardware Requirements: - Mac Core Duo 2.3GHz, 4GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements: - PC Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, 4GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 (SP1) or later