SPL Analog Code Bundle 1-Native
While SPL’s hardware has been fascinating audio professionals from home studio owners to mastering engineers in the world’s most famous facilities, there has been a continuing and ever growing demand for digital (DAW) users to be able to enjoy this technology. Now SPL is proud to announce that their software design team has transferred the features and performance of our analog processors to the digital domain. Using the latest, most powerful methods available for high-precision modeling of our analog circuit designs, SPL has produced results far beyond pure mathematical approaches.These digital products are so amazingly close to their analog equivalents that we call them the Analog Code™ plug-ins. The first available plug-ins are the Transient Designer®, the Ranger set of EQs, and the TwinTube processor. All native versions of the Analog Code plug-ins support RTAS, VST and AU formats. The TDM versions always include all native formats. The number of instances is not limited for both native and TDM versions, it solely depends on system performance how many instances can be started at a time.
SPL has packed the first bundle of Analog Code plug-ins. Transient Designer®, TwinTube Processor, Bass Ranger, Vox Ranger and Full Ranger are now available in a favorable package – compared to the summed price of the single plug-ins you nearly get one Transient Designer or TwinTube plug-in for free!
The Transient Designer is a Analog Code™ plug-in that's based upon the original analog Transient Designer™ from SPL which established the revolutionary concept for level-independent dynamic processing. Only two controls allow to completely reshape the attack and sustain characteristics of a sound: Attack can be amplified or attenuated by up to 15dB while sustain can be amplified or attenuated by up to 24 dB. Working with the Transient Designer is very simple, however, the possibilities for studio and live application are seemingly endless.
The EQ Ranger plug-ins are based upon the EQ modules for the SPL RackPack series. They combine the amazing sound of passive fliters with extremely efficient operation. This EQ package provides Bass Ranger, Vox Ranger and Full Ranger. While Bass Ranger and Vox Ranger are specialized to process their specific frequency ranges, the Full Ranger complements the specialists with a set of filter bands that covers the whole frequency range. An extremely easy to use, powerful set of wonderful sounding EQs.
As with all Analog Code plug.ins, the TwinTube plug-in is modeled after an SPL analog hardware processors. In this case the TwinTube processor of SPL's RackPack modular system has been the paragon. The TwinTube combines the two main artifacts that can be produced with tubes: harmonics and saturation effects. SPL programmers did a great job in creating a very good sounding tube simulation. The special qualities of the analog TwinTube are in enhancing in fact nearly any signal with the classic analog sound attributes. Now SPL can fully transfer those amazing results to the digital domain. And where could the warm, transparent and smooth sound of analog tube and coil filtering make more sense than in DAW productions?
SPL Analog Code Bundle 1-Native
- SPL modeled plug-in version of the original analog Transient Designer
- Increase or decrease the impact of percussive sources
- Reduces or increases room sound or preexisting reverb on virtually any source
- Great gate substitute, minimizes mic bleed in seconds
- An essential mix tool endorsed by the world’s finest professional engineers
- Based upon the EQ modules for the SPL RackPack series
- Amazing sound of passive fliters
- Provides Bass Ranger, Vox Ranger and Full Ranger
- An extremely easy to use, powerful set of wonderful sounding EQs
- SPL modeled plug-in version of a world-class tube effect processor, the TwinTube for saturation and harmonics processing
- Tube saturation effects can be compared to the benefits from tape saturation
- SATURATION for more warmth, loudness, subtle to heavy harmonic distortions
- HARMONICS for more presence, clarity without boosting levels; puts signals in front of a mix
- Versatile processor for all sorts of signals and sounds, excellent for vocals, acoustic guitars, drums, brass ...
- MAC: OS X 10.4 or higher, CPU G4/Intel Core Duo, 256MB RAM SVGA 1024x768.
- PC: Win 2000, XP or Vista, CPU 1GHz, 256MB RAM, SVGA 1024x768