Designed with a flat frequency response for natural reproduction, the PG27 side-address cardioid condenser microphone features a large diaphragm and a high SPL threshold that handles a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources - with professional clarity and guaranteed Shure quality in every application.
Please call 520.325.3376 or email us for the absolute lowest price on this Shure PG27.!
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction of sound sources
- High SPL handling of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources
- -20dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL
- PAD OFF: > 134 dB SPL
- PAD ON: > 154 dB SPL
- Switch Attenuator: 20 dB
- Adjustable Gain Range: 34 dB
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz) PG27 XLR: -41 dBV/Pa
- Net Weight: 438 grams (15.45 ounces)