The RØDE NTG-1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, specifically designed for professional applications within the film, video, television, voice-over and ENG industries.
The NTG-1 provides an electronically balanced output stage and operates on 48V to the P48 standard. The NTG-1 offers wide bandwidth and a controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics. The NTG-1 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras (with optional accessories) or a Boom pole.
The NTG-1 comes complete with mount and windshield. The supplied windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording outdoors in moderate conditions. Optional accessories are available for more demanding applications.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Low handling noise
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Line gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz, selectable HP
- @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance: 50ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 76 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL :139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum output voltage: -15.4dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz