The RØDE NT6 is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the new NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small 'unobtrusive' but powerful microphone system is required.
The 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered capsule is designed to attach to a custom made, multi-position swivel mount allowing it to be independently positioned with ease. The capsule is connected to the remote pre-amplifier (body) by a custom 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable.
The surface-mount pre-amplifier circuit also incorporates a two position variable pad: 0 dB an -10 dB attenuation, and a 2-position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 80Hz high pass filter; both conveniently located away from the capsule, providing additional control without the need to move the capsule once in position.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High-Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
- Convenient two-axis swivel mount and 3
- Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable included
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise and full frequency response
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance: 200O
- Signal noise ratio: 75 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 19 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load) (145dB with maximum PAD)
- Maximum output voltage: +6dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -37 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz