The length (14.53") of the AT8035 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses. The microphone is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Suited for both boom & handheld use, it provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, featuring excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic and switchable low-frequency roll-off. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Impedance: (Phantom): 250 ohms
(w/Battery): 300 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: (Phantom): 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
(w/Battery): 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): (Phantom): 110 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
(w/Battery): 98 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 170 g (6.0 oz)
- Dimensions: 369.0 mm (14.53") long,
21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type