Zvex Lo-Fi Loop Junky
This is the Lo-Fi Loop Junky. It’s really low fidelity… the recording of your guitar is filled with hiss, moan, distortion and warped-record strangeness, but everyone will be able to tell the loop from your real guitar. Because the processing of your direct guitar is done with Zvex's own new bootstrap circuit, with the very highest impedance circuit they've ever developed (even higher than the super hard-on circuit) your direct guitar will have detail incomparable with anything you’ve ever heard. The juxtaposition of your direct guitar against the smashed, distorted, shimmering/warbling recording of the loop mechanism will make it clear once and for all who is the guitarist and what is the machinery. Boy howdy, this is one screwy-lewy pedal! It won't behave the same way twice, and that's a good thing!
Zvex Lo-Fi Loop Junky
- Records up to 20 seconds of your performance
- Allows you to initiate and finish a recording at any moment with a stomp switch, when activated
- Begins looping a few thousandths of a second after the record process is finished.
Remembers your loop even when unplugged or with the battery removed, for up to 100 years
- Has true bypass
- The true-bypass switch initiates loop playback from the sample’s beginning at any time
- Has vibrato with speed and depth controls, allowing a vibrato/chorus/Leslie-like shimmer
- Has very slow vibrato speed for warped-record effects, to very fast for jiggly playback
- Has real clocked-analog recording with no analog-to-digital conversion
- Records using velvety compression for a smooth organ-like sound
- Allows overdriven recording of storage cells using ‘record level’ control
- Has a tone control that rolls off hiss and other annoying artifacts for burbling, mellow samples
- Has hiss! Lots of it! It’s analog, remember, with no noise-reduction, and it’s lo-fi. 8^)
- Has very limited frequency response.
- Nothing above 2.6 kHz
- Brick-wall filtering
- Has a safety-switch to protect a favorite sample from being recorded over accidentally
- Plays back at any volume, louder than your direct guitar if you wish
- Has a gorgeously transparent guitar preamp built-in to give your direct guitar a glistening finish
- Really small footprint, like a fuzz factory
- Draws as little as 2 mA from the battery when in bypass mode, and about 12 mA when activated
- Smells great
Features aliasing artifacts, distortion, hiss, out-of-tune effects, strange behavior, and long battery life
- Allows loop erasure during bypass, resulting in a looping hiss sample
- Never sounds like what you played into it. Always alters the original tone and dynamics.
No learning curve! Five simple knobs, two stomp-switches for bypass and record, and a safety switch
- Has simple LED status indicator. Lights up solid while recording, blinks once at the end of every loop. Stops in bypass mode