Pre-Owned DigiTech HT-6 Polyphonic Stage Tuner
This pre-owned DigiTech HT-6 polyphonic stage tuner is in perfect condition with box and paperwork. It's a great buy on a slightly used stage tuner.
The Digitech HT-6 Polyphonic tuner is an amazing technology that works like a charm and makes tuning faster and easier than ever. Just strum an open chord and see the tuning of all your strings at once! Then zone in on only the ones that need attention.
The HT-2 is a hardwired, true bypass, chromatic tuner. The cornerstone to every pedal board is a reliable tuner; one that is visible, accurate and durable when in use, and transparent when it is not. Because the HT-2 utilizes the hardwire true bypass feature it is especially important in the preservation of tone at the beginning of the effects chain, because it does not load or limit the signal, and will not color the player's tone. By connecting to the Mute output of the HT-2 to the input of your amp, or the input of another pedal, the output signal from your instrument will be muted when the tuner is enabled. The HT-2 features many tuning references including "flat" and "double flat."
- Controls - Mode Button, Tuning Button,
- On/Off Pedal
- Jacks - Input, Mute, Thru
- Input Impedance - >1 MO - tuner on
- Input Impedance - true hardwire bypass - tuner off
- Power Supply - 9V Alkaline Dry Battery or
Harman PS200R 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw - 40 mA (typical at 9V DC)
- Power Consumption - 350 mW (typical w/optional PS200R power supply)
- Dimensions - 5.25”(L) x 3.5”(W) x 2.15”(H)
- Weight - 1.3 lbs.
- Optional Power Supply:
PS200R-100 (100V~ 50/60Hz)
PS200R-120 (120V~ 60Hz)
PS200R-230 (230V~ 50Hz)
PS200R-240 (240V~ 50Hz)