T.C. Helicon MP-75 Microphone
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In our opinion no – it just needs one really good one. One designed for today – where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can’t deliver. TC-Helicon MP-75 delivers.
And beyond superior audio performance, the T. C. Helicon MP-75 provides simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects! TC-Helicon’s patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single button control of all of TC-Helicon’s USB enabled vocal processors, including VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone Singles, Harmony-G XT, Create XT and Synth.
The MP-75's proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you’re making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
When you’re setup and singing with MP-75 and your USB enabled TC-Helicon vocal processor, you’ll have the freedom to move around the stage while controlling your vocal sound.
- VoiceLive Touch & VoiceLive 2: remote control of the single button looper or any Shortcut in VoiceLive 2.
- VoiceTone Harmony-G XT: turn your harmonies on and off for the verse or chorus.
- VoiceTone Create XT: bypass the effects when it’s time to talk to the audience.
- VoiceTone Synth: add the HardTune or Vocoding effect on single words or phrases with ease.
- VoiceTone Singles: chain the pedals together and set up Mic Control to turn HardTune and Doubling on and off – leaving your reverb and tone settings unchanged for example.