Mackie ProFX22 Mixer
The Mackie ProFX22 is the clear solution for any medium/large venue that needs great sound. Critical tools like compression and graphic EQ onboard. No need for a heavy rack of outboard gear.The ProFX22 has everything needed to make your gig sound great and all the necessary channels to rock a large band. Plus, USB I/O lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop.
The all-new RMFX™ (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings “Gig-Ready,” useable effects to your mixes. The RMFX™ processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space.
Compressors are a critical tool for both live sound and recording. The ProFX22 features four dedicated in-line compressors, delivering simple, sweet dynamic control with the single twist of a knob. Use the compressors on channels 11-14 for vocals, bass or anything that's dynamic and needs to sit a little better in the mix. Finally, you can stop obsessing about the vocal level and riding the fader like it's going out of style.
The ProFX22's integrated USB I/O takes the pain out of recording. Just connect the ProFX22 to a laptop, start up your included copy of Tracktion™ 3 Music Production Software (or almost any DAW software out there) and you can record the whole mix. You can even stream music from your laptop during breaks. And with a push of a button, you can route your USB return through channels 21/22, allowing you to apply some EQ or easily integrate performance software into the set. Just stream the output of your performance software into the ProFX22. Combine that signal with anything plugged into the mixer, and send the whole thing back to the computer for recording. Archiving your integrated live performances has never been easier!
Mackie is known for building mixers that are “Built-Like-A-Tank” and the ProFX22 is no exception. All of its tender bits are securely encased in a solid steel chassis. Not only that, the impact-resistant sidecheeks are made of ultra-tough ABS, adding extra protection where it is most likely to fall.
Mackie ProFX22 Mixer
- Professional 22-channel 4-bus mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 16 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 11-14)
- 32-bit RMFX™ processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to main
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 22 high-headroom line inputs (14 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-10) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch main outputs
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC