Line 6 Pod 2.0
The industry standard for direct recording in the studio, POD 2.0 delivers the tones heard on hit records everywhere.
NEED TO PRACTICE?
The ultimate way to get inspiring, stage-perfected tones with headphones.
IN THE STUDIO
Become more productive and creative.
INSTANTLY GET THE SOUNDS YOU NEED!
Classic clean to modern high-gain tones all perfectly dialed in.
POD 2.0 allows you to quickly choose amps and effects without the long set up times and expensive equipment.
Line 6 Pod 2.0
POD 2.0 is the answer. You get a wide variety of classic and modern guitar sounds with convenient, easy-to-use effects built right in.
The revolutionary A.I.R.™ modeling accurately captures the tone and feel of speaker cabinets, microphones, and studio room characteristics for an amazing recorded sound direct to any recording setup or PA. Sounds like having a great amp mic'd by a great engineer in a great studio!
- Amp Models based on*:
- ’64 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- ’59 Fender® Bassman®
- ’68 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt
- Marshall® JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster
- ’60 Tweed Fender® Champ®
- Budda Twinmaster head
- ’65 Blackface Fender® Twin Reverb®
- ’60 Vox® AC 15
- ’60 Vox® AC 30 non-Top Boost
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Clean Channel
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Clean Channel
- ’95 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head
- ’89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Drive Channel
- 1987 Roland® JC-120 Jazz Chorus
- Line 6® Insane
- Cabinet Models based on*:
- 1960 Fender® Tweed Champ®
- 1952 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®
- 1960 Vox® AC-15
- 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- 1965 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®
- 1967 Vox® AC-30
- 1995 Matchless Chieftain
- 1959 Fender® Bassman®
- 1996 Marshall® with Vintage 30s
- 1978 Marshall® with stock 70s
- 1968 Marshall® Basketweave with Greenbacks
- Line 6® 4x12
- Line 6® 1x12
- Line 6® 2x12
- Line 6® 4x10
POD® 2.0 comes with a built in set of effects that are tweaked to perfection. This "best of" collection of effects makes searching for the perfect sounds ultra easy. Multiple versions of the effects give you rack or stompbox versions, and the combination effects give you classic setups like Delay and Chorus simultaneously.
There’s even a full time Reverb, Tap Tempo for getting your delay’s in time with the band, and an Effect Tweak knob for custom tailoring your effects. Plus, you’ll never be out of tune because you’ll get a Chromatic Tuner with a silent mute function for tuning between songs.
POD 2.0 Effects:
- Chorus 1
- Delay/Chorus 1
- Chorus 2
- Delay/Chorus 2
- Flanger 1
- Flanger 2
- Rotary Speaker