Eastwood Airline Lap Steel Guitar Metallic Blue
Eastwood's tribute to the National's Lap Steels. National, Supro® and Airline Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by Valco and sold through Montgomery Ward. This new model is a more formidable version, featuring great tone and balance.
- Model Name: Airline Lap Steel
- Colours: Metallic Blue
- Body: Basswood, 1 5/8" Thick
- Neck: N/A
- Fingerboard: Ceramic, Roman Numerals
- Scale Length: 22 1/2"
- Width at Nut: 2 "
- Pickups: Hot-Rail Humbucker
- Switching: None
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Strat Style, Fully Adjustable
- Hardware: Vintage Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #13-#58
- Unique Features: 1 5/8" thick body, vintage Airline Logo
- Case: Not Available