EMG 89 Black
Inside the EMG-89 pickup are both single and dual-coil pickups, each with its own output. The single-coil mode is an Alnico loaded stacked EMG-SA. The dual-coil mode consists of two Alnico loaded coils opposite one another creating a pickup similar to the EMG-85. A push/pull volume or tone enables you to switch from the clarity of a single-coil to the fatness of a humbucking. Virtually noiseless in both modes, it can also be used with several EMG accessories such as the SPC, EXG expander, or the PA2 preamp booster.
- Logo Color - Copper
- Resonant Frequency (kHz) -
(Single Coil/Humbucker Mode) 3.75/2.55
- RMS Output Voltage -
(Single Coil/Humbucker Mode) - 0.6/1.0
- Peak Output Voltage -
(Single Coil/Humbucker Mode) - 0.85/1.75
- Output Noise (dBV) -
(Single Coil/Humbucker Mode) - -94/ -99
- Output Impedance (Kohm) - 10
- Current @ 9V (Microamps) - 160
- Battery Life (Hours) - 1500
- EMG's exclusive Quik-Connect™ cable, prewired push/pull volume/tone control set, output jack, battery clip set, screws & springs.