DW May / Shure Beta 52 For Bass Drum Internal Mic System
The industry standard for kick drum miking! The Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic is a high-output, dynamic microphone with a frequency response tailored specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and punch, and delivers studio-quality sound even at extremely high SPLs. Its modified supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound.
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 10,000 Hz
- Pattern: Supercardiod
- Open Circuit Voltage: -64 dBV/Pa*(0.6 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (45 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z
- Maximum SPL: 174 dB at 1000 Hz (calculated)