t-rex Replica Delay Pedal
It is hard to believe, that this delay pedal is digital. It gives the warmth of all-tube echo and also cool digital delay in studio quality. All with the convenience of one pedal. Time, Repeat, Mix and Level knobs allow for quick, precise control. A Hi-cut button cuts high frequencies on repeats, perfectly simulating the tone of a 60s era tape echo. With a simple flick of a switch you can alter the delay’s subdivision parameter from 1/4 to 1/8 triplets, and to make the delay fit your purpose. The folks at T-Rex even added a Tap-Tempo switch to get you right in time with your tune.
A lot of famous players are using this pedal. Some of them include: Carlos Santana, Gary Moore, John Mayer, Greg Lake, Steve Morse etc. Guitar Player magazine named this as one of the best delay pedals on the market.
Play one and you'll buy it!
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz: 752KOhm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz: 21Ohm
- Power supply: 12V DC or 12V AC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 10,8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 12V DC: 113mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 1,7Vp/p
- External connectors: Input Jack. Output Jack, Direct Jack, 12V AC/DC jack, Midi (5 pole female Din Plug)
- Controls: On/Off, Tap Tempo, Volume, Tempo, Echo, Repeat, Brown, Subdivision
- Depth: 120mm
- Width: 100mm
- Height: 55mm
- Weight (excl. battery): 0,662Kg