Boss FZ-5 Fuzz
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal with great vintage tones, looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the '60s and '70s. It uses Boss' state-of-the-art COSM® technology to recreate classic fuzz sounds, such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face and Octavia.
The modeling technology used in the Boss FZ-5 produces very accurate recreations of the original pedals with less noise and the abilirty to use an AC adaptor, which the vintage pedals did not. Having all these sounds in one compact, rugged pedal is a great advantage and a great price.
Boss FZ-5 Fuzz
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the '60s and '70s
- Uses advanced COSM® technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough Boss metal construction
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: LEVEL knob, FUZZ knob, MODE knob
- LED indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors:INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight: 0.4 kg, 1 lbs.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
* The battery that is supplied with the unit is for temporary use, intended primarily for testing the unit's operation.
* We recommend that alkaline battery be used when replacing the battery.
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Owner's Manual
- 9V Battery
- Leaflet ("Using the Unit Safely," "Important notes," and "Information")
- MODE sticker