Shure SRH240a Headphones Four Pack
If you have a home or project studio, you often need multiple sets of headphones when you're recording a band. And, let's be honest, the band members you're recording aren't always that careful with your $200 (or more) monitoring headphones. Here's a four-pack of Shure SRH-240a headphones that can solve that problem.
The Shure SRH-240a is a closed-back, circumaural headphone that features 40mm neodymium drivers as well as sensitivity and impedance specs that let you deliver the volume you need no matter what headphone output you're plugging into. The durable Shure construction will stand up to the abuse they're likely to receive.
- Type: Around-ear, closed-back, dynamic
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Sensitivity: 107dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 500mW
- Connectors: Nickel-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug with threaded 1/4" adapter
- Cable Length: 6.56' (2 m)
- Weight: 10.1 oz (238g)