Shure PGX Guitar Wireless PGX14
The Shure PGX14 Wireless Guitar System includes a WA302 Instrument Cable, a PGX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and a PGX4 Diversity Receiver. A rugged system for guitar and bass, it provides clear audio across models and playing styles.
PGX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
The Shure PGX series is available in the following Frequency Bands:
- H6 524-542 MHz (TV Channels 23-25)
- J6 572-590 MHz (TV Channels 31-33)
- L5 644-662 MHz (TV Channels 43-45)
With all of our wireless products, we do the research to select the best available frequency range for your location. If you have a different frequency preference please let us know when ordering.For assistance in selecting the Frequency Band that's best for your location please contact RainbowGuitars.com .
PGX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
PGX4 Diversity Receiver:
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- 90 Selectable frequencies across 18 MHz bandwidth
- 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor- controlled diversity
- Channel display LED
- XLR and 1/4" outputs