Line 6 StageSource L3T Active Speaker
The Line 6 StageSource L3T powered speaker sets a new standard for high-performance, multi-functional loudspeakers.This 3-way, tri-amped design provides 1,400 watts of power and innovation.
The StageSource L3T has an onboard multi-channel mixer that includes EQ, acoustic guitar modeling, feedback suppression, making the L3T ideal as a stand-alone P.A. system. Each input channel includes a 3-band EQ with sweepable mids, Smart Mod, and Smart Reverb effects to optimize your sound. An output limiter and 12-band feedback suppression safeguard you against squeals and distortion.
The StageSource L3t isequally suited for use as a floor monitor, front of house speaker, backline amp, or even as a standalone PA system. The multi-function design allows you to get the best performance in any application. An onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors sense the speaker's orientation and set the speaker mode automatically. Line 6's L6 Link technology allows you to create a network of speakers that can configure itself automatically. Linked speakers then communicate and set up stereo signals, adjust the Smart Speaker modes, and perform system-wide optimization. Connect your network to a Line 6 StageScape M20d digital mixer to experience a new paradigm in live sound mixing. This combination creates a seamless integration of all your Line 6 Stage components into a potent audio solution.
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Tri-amped
- LF Driver Size: 2 x 10"
- LF Driver Power Amp: LF1 - 655 watts, LF2 - 655 watts
- HF Driver Size: 1 x 1"
- HF Driver Power Amp: 175 watts Class AB
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-19kHz
- Crossover Frequency: LF1 @ 250Hz, LF2 @ 2.2khz - 7kHz
- Maximum Peak: SPL 132 dB @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 100 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 50 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Plywood
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Inputs: 2 x XLR /TRS Combo, 1 x XLR, 2 x RCA
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Height: 33.875"
- Width: 12.25"
- Depth: 12.25"
- Weight: 57.5 lbs.