Dual Channel Camera-Mount Wireless
Please call 520.325.3376 or email us for the absolute lowest price on the Audio-Technica ATW-1823!
The Audio-Technica ATW-1823 is a dual-channel wireless system including an ATW-R1820 camera-mount receiver, an ATW-T1801 bodypack transmitter, an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, and an ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter.
With UHF reception (996 frequencies user-selectable in 25 kHz steps), Audio-Technica’s new 1800 Series camera-mount wireless microphone systems provide extremely flexible, professional and easy-to-use portable wireless solutions. The ATW-1823 is a dual-channel system.
For simultaneous operation of two microphones, dual-channel 1800 wireless systems include the ATW-R1820 dual receiver with two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit. Dual balanced outputs enable signals to be mixed, or independently assigned to each output. Independent audio level controls provide flexible audio mixing and monitoring possibilities.
The ATW-1823 comes with two transmitters, an ATW-1802 plug-on transmitter and a ATW-1801 body-pack transmitter. The ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter features a professional locking 4-pin connector compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones. The ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter features a locking XLR connector for adapting both dynamic and condenser microphones. Both transmitters offer selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power.
Additionally, the ATW-1823 features include automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons, headphone monitor output with independent level control, and durable metal construction.
The Audio-Technica ATW-1823 is available in two frequency bands: 655.500 Mhz-680.375 Mhz (TV channels 44-49) and 541.500-566.375 Mhz (TV Channels 44-49). RainbowGuitars.com will select the best frequency band based on your shipping address. If you have a frequency preference, please indicate it with your order. If you need help in selecting the best frequency band for your location, we'll be happy to assist you.
Dual Channel Camera-Mount Wireless
- Two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit, for simultaneous operation of two microphones
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock™ squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Two independent balanced outputs
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Dual-channel receiver can operate in single-receiver mode to extend battery life when only one audio channel is in use
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably
- ATW-R1820 dual receiver
- ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter
- ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter
- Omnidirectional lavalier Microphone
- Two flexible UHF antennas
- Two 18" mini-XLR to XLRM output cables
- Belt pouch