Reverend Club King RT Vintage Clear
This roots/rockabilly bad boy delivers the spank and acoustic richness only a full size semi-hollow can deliver, but with extra clarity and percussive qualites courtesy of the 25-1/2" scale maple neck. The bridge pickup is slightly hotter then the neck pickup for balanced tone. They wound the RevTrons about 5% hotter overall than the originals, so it's also a great blues and rock guitar. Solid wood construction is featured throughout, with no veneer or plywood. The back, sides and center block are produced from one slab of korina which is routed from the top, and then capped with a solid spruce top. Excellent sustain and attack are coupled with substantial resonance, for a uniquely big and responsive tone.
- BODY: Semi-Hollow with 5.5 mm Solid Spruce Top on Korina, and 'Shooting Star' F-Hole. Black Back and Sides with Cream Binding. 19-1/4" x 14-3/4" x 1-3/4"
- PICKUPS: Two Reverend Revtron Mini-Humbuckers, Output/Tone Calibrated for Each Position
- NECK: Bolt-On, Maple, Amber Tinted Satin Finish
- TRUSS ROD: Dual-Action, Access at Headstock
- SCALE: 25-1/2"
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, 12" Radius
- FRETS: 22 Medium Jumbo
- NECK PROFILE: Medium Oval
- NUT/1-21/32" (42 mm) Width, Graphite
- TUNERS: Reverend Pin-Lock Tuners
- BRIDGE: TOM w/ Stop Tail
- CONTROLS: Custom Volume & Tone, Bass Contour, 3-Way