Line 6 DT25 Amp Head
Line 6 DT25 Amp Head
If your tone is your masterpiece, DT25 is your paintbrush. This portable 25W/10W tube amp from Line 6 and tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner gives you four stunning, lust-worthy amp voicings and unprecedented versatility that lay the foundation for you to build your perfect tone.
The powerful combination of reconfigurable analog components and HD modeling allows DT25 to be four amps in one capable of producing American cleans, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Selectable operating class, power tube mode and four Voicings (which offer the perfect combinations of negative feedback loop topology, and HD preamp and tone stack modeling) can dial in classic vintage tones or be shaped into highly customized originals – and each one drips with boutique tone and touch-response.
Fine-tune each DT25 voicing by reconfiguring analog components and crafting original tones that transcend the classic templates. DT25 provides a truly wide tonal palette.
Line 6 DT25 Amp Head
- The innovative L6 LINK jacks are your window to incredible flexibility and instant scalability with other Line 6 gear equipped with L6 LINK jacks. Connect a POD HD multi-effect to a DT25 amp and the two combine to form a boutique amp factory capable of creating any vintage or modern tone you need. Bring a second (or third, or fourth) DT25 to that party to create incredible stereo rigs, wet/dry setups and more. All it takes to make an L6 LINK connection is a single XLR cable, but what you get is exponentially greater. Additionally, L6 LINK connections are free of the noise and hum issues you can run into when trying to achieve similar functionality with the four-cable method and other multi-cable configurations.
- With its back-panel MIDI in and out/thru jacks, DT25 is primed and ready to receive all your MIDI switching commands – from simple to complex. Use any standard MIDI switching system to control channel, voicing, reverb on/off, pentode/triode mode and class A/AB selection.
- Channel and reverb footswitch. The footswitch jack on the back of the DT25 provides some simple and incredibly useful functions. Connect any standard latching, two-button footswitch with a TRS cable for channel switching and global reverb switching. Or, for channel switching only, use a single-button footswitch connected with a TS (aka "mono") cable.
- Serial effects loop. The Send and Return jacks that make up the DT25 serial effects loop tap the signal chain post-preamp so you can link up your own favorite effect devices, from vintage tape delays to modern multi-effects processors like Line 6 stompbox modelers. Multiple speaker outputs. A straightforward selection of speaker outputs provides a fool-proof connection to single or multiple speaker cabs without fear of an impedance mismatch. Whether it’s a single 4-ohm, 8-ohm or 16-ohm cab, or two 4-ohm or two 8-ohm cabs at a time, DT25 has clear back-panel connections that make it easy to achieve a safe match.
- Cabinet-simulated direct out. Go direct and get rich, juicy DT25 tone without mic’ing the speaker. Connect an XLR cable from the transformer-tapped direct out to a PA, mixer or recording interface and achieve every detail of your precious tone complete with full cab simulation. A handy ground-lift switch is included to eliminate any unwanted hum or buzz.
- Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- Instantly reconfigurable per channel
- Selectable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased)
- Selectable power tube mode (Pentode or Triode)
- Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling):
Classic American Clean/Tight NFL
British Crunch/Medium NFL
Class A Chime/Zero NFL
Modern, High-Gain/Resonant NFL
- (1) 12AX7, (2) EL84 tubes
- 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs
- Series effects loop
- Intuitive, 2-channel design
- Back-lit front panel
- HD amp modeling technology fuels each Voicing’s preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with corresponding Bogner-designed dynamic analog circuitry
- Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- Cabinet-simulated direct output
- Low Volume Mode provides cranked up tube tone at whisper-quiet volume
- Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- L6 LINK connects DT25 to POD HD for additional effects, amp voicings and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers) – all controlled by any L6 LINK equipped POD HD