Fishman Solo Acoustic Amp
Designed for the singer/songwriter, Solo Amp provides exceptional sound quality and coverage in a wide variety of venues. 220 watts of clean, lightweight power drives a line array of six custom high-excursion speakers and a soft dome tweeter. This unique combination delivers incredibly full sound, ultra-wide dispersion, and deeper sonic penetration than the common speaker cabinet. Better yet, the enhanced bass response of the custom-designed speakers means there's no need for a subwoofer!
With Solo Amp, the performer and audience hear exactly the same sound, meaning there's no need for separate wedge monitors or a combo amp backline. And because Solo Amp is voiced for the singer/songwriter, acoustic instruments and vocals are projected with superb depth and clarity.
Solo Amp weighs only 25 lbs, ships complete with a padded bag equipped with wheels, and includes a rugged speaker stand. Set up takes less than a minute, with only one trip to the car! And full-digital universal power means Solo Amp is ready to travel anywhere in the world. Some of the artists using the Solo amp are Corey Congilio, Pat DiNizio, Jerry Douglas, James Ruff and Bob Weir.
Fishman didn't make Solo Amp this portable by scaling back on features or tone. In fact, they've included all of the award-winning elements of the Loudbox family, and added a unique Monitor feature designed to revolutionize an acoustic duo's ability to hear each other on stage. Solo Amp is also equipped with two mic/instrument channels featuring high-quality preamps, each with 3-band EQ, phantom power, built-in reverb, effects loop, and feedback-fighting notch filter and phase controls.
Fishman Solo Acoustic Amp
- Portable And Powerful
- It's a P.A., And An Amp
- The Ultimate In Portability
- Features Performing Musicians Demand
- Compact Line Array = Ultra Wide Horizontal Dispersion & Deeper Sound Penetration
- Two Mic/Instrument Channels
- High-quality preamps
- 3-band EQ
- Phantom Power
- Independent Reverb level
- Effect Loop
- Feedback-fighting Phase and Notch filters
- Drivers: Six 4' Mid-Woofers, Patented Dual Gap, High Excursion Design, Neodymium Magnets (200W)
- One 1' Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter With Level Control (20W)
- Auxiliary Stereo Input with Level control
- Four Digital Reverb Effects With Master Level
- Balanced XLR D.I. Outputs For Both Channels And Main Mix
- Unique Monitor I/O for Improved On-Stage Ensemble Monitoring
- Mute With Remote Footswitch Input
- Tuner Output
- Dimensions: 41.5' H x 5.6' W x 6.6' D
- Weight: 25 lbs Without Stand, 35lbs With Bag and Stand
- Stand And Padded Carry Bag (w/ Wheels)
- Power Cable