The Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Pedal brings the unique sonic palette and creative versatility of Eventide’s legendary Harmonizer® pitch and delay effects to guitar pedal users of all genres. PitchFactor includes Eventide’s 10 best Harmonizer pitch and delay effects featuring 1.5 seconds of stereo delay and simultaneous pitch shifting effects resulting in the most flexible stompbox in its class. PitchFactor features 100 stunning presets, USB for upgradeability, instant program change, true bypass, tap tempo, three footswitches for immediate preset access, a built-in Tuner, MIDI, and the lush, uncompromised Eventide sound known around the world.
Useable in mono or stereo, with line or instrument level inputs and outputs, PitchFactor is adaptable with a wide variety of instruments including guitar, bass or synthesizer rigs. PitchFactor is equally at home connected to a console in a recording studio, or in a front-of-house application.
The effects included in PitchFactor are culled from the best of thirty years of classic H910, H949, H3000, and H8000FW Harmonizer rack processors as well as some brand new magic. Eventide has finessed these legendary effects into a full-featured, virtually indestructible, cast metal performance machine that is small enough to fit on your pedal board or in your gig bag.
Many groundbreaking guitarists have used Eventide effects to enhance their sound over nearly four decades, including Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa, Steve Vai, Brian May, Eddie VanHalen, Peter Frampton, Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, and John Petrucci, to name a few. PitchFactor represents the crown jewels of Eventide effects. Eventide is proud and excited to make these sought-after signature sounds available in a compact, affordable stompbox for the first time ever.
This is one SICK pedal. It's rare that I fall in love so quickly with a pedal I've only played for 5 minutes!
- 10 of Eventide’s signature stereo or mono pitch+delay effects:
- H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Studio quality sound
- Guitar or bass compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB