Roland TU-80 Tuner/Metronome White
A tuner and metronome combo for under $25? Really? Yes! The BOSS TU-80 is an easy to use chromatic tuner and full-featured metronome in a compact package. The TU-80 has a tuning range which will work for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses as well as all other instruments. A unique Accu-Pitch reference tone tells you when you are in tune without even having to look at the meter! Included is a built-in tone generator for tuning reference.
The metronome features 7 different note patterns and 10 different time signatures.
- Reference Pitch A4=435 Hz-446 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Tuning Range E0 (20.6 Hz)-C8 (4186.0 Hz)
- Internal Tuning Accuracy +/-1 cent
- Tempo 30-250
- Rhythm Style Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Clave (3-2, 2-3)
- Beat 0-9
- Input Impedance 680 k ohms
- Indicator LCD Display, Tuning Guide LED
- Connectors Input Jack, Output Jack
- Power Supply Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2
- Power Consumption:
- 3 mA (Metronome mode), 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4=440 Hz input); Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 100 hours (A4 continuous input)
- * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Width: 122 mm, 4-13/16 inches
- Depth: 68 mm, 2-11/16 inches
- Height: 21 mm, 0-7/8 inches
- Weight: 0.1 kg, 0 lbs. 5 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.