Boss RC-3 Loop Station Looper
The BOSS RC-3 Loop Station provides three hours of stereo recording capacity direct to internal memory. Now you can record long phrases without worrying about memory. 99 memory locations let you save as many phrases or ideas as you can create. Guitarists who want to incorporate external stereo effects devices will appreciate the true stereo I/O on the RC-3.
The Auto Recording feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky’s the limit with three hours of recording time!
To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the basic rhythm patterns in the RC-3’s onboard library as you record. Ten types of rhythm types are provided, including Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved. USB
You can connect the RC-3 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your RC-3 recordings to your computer for safekeeping. You can also load WAV files from your computer directly into the RC-3. The RC-3 accepts 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size. AUX Input In addition to recording your guitar or bass performances and turning them into playable loops, you can also record other external stereo audio sources via the RC-3’s AUX IN. Sound from a digital-audio player connected to the AUX input, for example, can easily be recorded and made into a loop.
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Looper
- Compact and powerful stereo stompbox looper
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply BR
- Three hours of internal memory (stereo)
- Nominal Input Level INPUT: -20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu Input Impedance
- INPUT: 1 M ohm AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level -20 dBu
- Output Impedance 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance 10 k ohms or greater
- Recording/Playback Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 phrases
- Number of tracks: 1 Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Rhythm Type Hi-Hat, Kick
- USB Interface Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- Power Supply DC 9 V: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately) Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw 70 mA (DC 9 V) Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61): Approx. 3 hours These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Size and Weight Width 73 mm 2-7/8 inches Depth 129 mm 5-1/8 inches Height 59 mm 2-3/8 inches Weight 450 g1 lbs.
Owner's Manual Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61): already installed in unit
Options (sold separately) AC Adaptor (PSA series) Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6)