BOSS LS-2 Line Selector
The LS-2 Line Selector pedal is an easy way to switch settings among several effects devices or amplifiers, or route input and output signals. Two line loops and six looping modes provide a wide variety of applications. It can supply power to several Boss compact pedals when used with an AC adaptor. And, it comes with a 5 year warranty.
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: – 85 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, RETURN A/ B Jack, SEND A/ B Jack, DC In/Out
- Power Supply: DC 9 V Battery or AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Option AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight: ( incl. battery )
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Height: 0.4 kg, 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- Footnotes: * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Owner's Manual
- 9V Battery