BOSS DB-30 Dr. Beat Metronome
The Boss DB-30 Metronome packs a lot of features in an affordable compact package. The DB-30 features several rhythm patterns, including triplets and eigth-notes to practice along with, and it handles time signatures up to 17 beats per measure. Add to this a headphone output and volume control and the Boss DB-30 is pretty hard to beat (pun intended!) at this price.
- Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: ±0.1%)
- BEAT: 0-9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6, 6+5, 6+7,7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (24 kinds)
- RHYTHM: Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Sixteenth note with center rest, Clave 3-2, Clave 2-3 (9 kinds)
Memory function Stores the settings when the power is turned off.
Auto Power Off function Turns unit off after 60 min.
Indicators LCD Display, Tempo Indicator LED x 2
Connector PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
Power Supply CR2032 lithium battery
Power Consumption 10 mA or less (with reference tone sounding)
Accessories CR2032 lithium battery, Owner's Manual
Footnotes *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Reference Pitch: A4=438 Hz-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Reference Tone Range: C4 to B4 (Accuracy: ±1 cent)